Miss Dior Rose N Roses
Welcome to Perfume and Aftershave website, where we research the products, giving you interesting facts about Miss Dior Rose N` Roses perfume. We also test Miss Dior Rose N`Roses perfume to give you our honest opinion on how it worked and was it worth the money you are about to invest. Miss Dior perfume is part of a huge collection from the Dior fragrance Labs which I’m sure will wet your appetite for more.
We have split this article into different catagories beginning with the;
- Description of Notes
- What was our Findings
- Public Reviews
- Reasons to consider when purchasing your product
- Description of different types of Perfumes
- Where to store your fragrance
- Media Section
I hope you enjoy this article and if you did then please share and follow us for more updates on this website.
I hope you enjoy our contents on this website.
He was born 21st January 1905 in Granville, Normandy and died on 23rd October 1957 from a heart attack while on holiday in Italy.
In 1928, when Dior left school he sold his clothing design’s from outside his house until he started a small arts studio selling different artists work but this closed down due to Dior having financial trouble due to the deep economic depression that engulfed the business world in the late 1920’s as being the main cause.
In 1937, he was employed by Robert Piquet who was a well-known fashion designer. At the start of second World War started he joined up. But not for long due to the French capitulation to the Germans, but he was able to continue his work in France at Lelong Co on being released.
House of Dior was established at a private residence with Marcel Boussac who was a wealthy business man. The House of Dior actually celebrate the opening of the company as 1947 not 1946. The reason behind this is that the first line of clothing was released on 12th February that year.
Although Francois Demachy was training to be a Doctor and Dentist, he actually became a perfumer by accident while working for perfume giant Charabot just to earn extra money for his studies to become a doctor.
He decided that he couldn’t do both so luckily Charabot were looking for trainee perfumers and so then it all started. After 5 years with the company he was offered a position at Chanel where he worked till he became a Director at Dior in 2006.
Aqua Fahrenheit (2011) | Eau sauvage collection | Escale to Portofino (2008) | Fahrenheit 32 (2007) | Eau sauvage collection | Fahrenheit Absolute (2009) | Hypnotic Poison (2000) | Midnight Poison (2007) | Miss Dior collection | Miss Dior Eau Fraiche (2012) | Sauvage (2015) | And many more….
Top Notes – Geranium, Mandarin and Bergamot
Middle Notes – Grasse Rose and Damask Rose
Base Notes – White Musk
Description of Notes
- Top notes: Also called the head notes. The scents that are perceived immediately on application of a perfume. Top notes consist of small, light molecules that evaporate quickly. They form a person’s initial impression of a perfume and thus are very important in the selling of a perfume. Examples of top notes include mint, lavender and coriander.
- Middle notes: Also referred to as heart notes. The scent of a perfume that emerges just prior to the dissipation of the top note. The middle note compounds form the “heart” or main body of a perfume and act to mask the often unpleasant initial impression of base notes, which become more pleasant with time. Examples of middle notes include seawater, sandalwood and jasmine.
- Base notes: The scent of a perfume that appears close to the departure of the middle notes. The base and middle notes together are the main theme of a perfume. Base notes bring depth and solidity to a perfume. Compounds of this class of scents are typically rich and “deep” and are usually not perceived until 30 minutes after application. Examples of base notes include tobacco, amber and musk.
What was our Findings
Miss Dior Rose N’Roses is a sparkling floral fragrance, a profusion of Grasse Roses refreshed by a zest of Bergamot and heightened by the intensity of a White Musk note.
Vibrant essence of Geranium refines the composition with its lemony aromas to faithfully recreate the irresistible scent of an endless field of flowers. We found that this perfume was an excellent addition to the Miss Dior fragrances and with a price tag of £65.00 upwards for a 50ml bottle it was value for money.
Although there are mixed reviews on the length of time this perfume stays on the skin, we found it lasted most of the day.
- Love this Miss Dior Rose N`Roses perfume and the smell is classy and authentic. Just wished it lasted longer on the skin.
- Everyone who wears this perfume will feel different . I was given this as a gift after falling in love with the fragrance ❤❤Amazing smell! Long lasting so it`s worth the money.
- Purchased this based on the good reviews as I normally wear Miss Dior. Really like the smell very light and feminine, it is gorgeous abundance of roses. I only wish it would last a little longer throughout the day though. I would recommend this perfume and will be buying it again.
- The most beautiful smell, my favorite of the Miss Dior range. I just wish it was eau de perfume and lasted longer.
Reasons to consider when purchasing your Perfume.
The reason why some perfumes are expensive really depends on what ingredients it contains which is why fake perfumes are cheaper. The products are not natural but man made, to actually copy the scent.
Which is really a false saving because you will over time you will use twice the amount of the fake product for it to smell for the same time period as the original. There are lots of reasons to consider when purchasing your perfume as the following will explain;
Choose your perfume on whether you are purchasing the product for. Either evening wear or office wear as you really don’t want to be going to work smelling as if your ready to party the evening away.
Perfumes do smell differently on other people, the reason for this is the reaction of the ingredients to your individual skin type. We are all different. The fragrance will not differ much but the difference is there.
Description Of Types of Perfume
- Perfume or Extrait – in English is known as perfume extract, pure perfume, or simply perfume: 15–40% aromatic compounds.
- Esprit of Parfum (ESDP) – 15–30% aromatic compounds, a seldom used strength concentration in between EDP and perfume.
- Eau de parfum (EdP) or parfum de toilette (PdT) – 10–20% aromatic compounds (typically ~15%). Sometimes called “eau de parfum” or “millésime”; parfum de toilette is a less common term, most popular in the 1980s. That is generally analogous to eau de parfum.
- Eau de toilette (EDT) – 5–15% aromatic compounds (typically ~10%); This is the staple for most masculine perfumes.
- Eau de Cologne ( EDC ) – Often simply called cologne: 3–8% aromatic compounds (typically ~5%).
- Eau fraiche – Products sold as “splashes”, “mists”, “veils” and other imprecise terms. Generally these products contain 3% or less aromatic compounds and are diluted with water rather than oil or alcohol.
Once you have purchased your product, where do you store it?
Most people will put there aftershave in the bathroom or on there bedside cabinet by the window, but this couldn’t be worse for your perfume.
Perfumes hate direct sunshine and damp places like a typical bathroom. Furthermore my advice would be to store it in a dark corner of your bedroom and it will last as long as the manufacturer specifications.
Miss Dior Marketing Video
Thank you for reading my Miss Dior Rose N`Roses article and furthermore all comments are welcome so please leave them at the bottom of this page.
The website will be updated with new articles to advice you on past and present Perfumes and Aftershaves. Follow this website if you enjoyed this article and the latest blog will be emailed to you.
Read article on Black Opium